dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Saturday, May 01, 2010
It's one of those days I feel extremely moody for no apparent reason - actl who am I kidding, it's clearly cus my dad grounded me so I would stay home and help my sis prepare for the MYE next week and that implies me having to forgo Disco outing, something I was really looking forward to. Either way, I hope you guys are having fun at Marina Barrage now (: SHARKS are the love.It's tough being an older sister. Your time and effort and the very essence of yourself is inexplicably tied to that of your sister's. Her Mid Years are like your Mid Years. When she's sick you're probably the next in line to fall ill (always happens, I sleep with my sister every night, you see). I love my sister; make no mistake about that, but sometimes I just wish (for an instant) that she would be more independent and not have to rely on me so much. I wanna help her and see her grow (and I'ld probably feel like crap if I went for the outing and left her struggling with her schlwork silently at home) but very often I just wanna break free of this responsibility. This is selfish me talking btw. My sister is family and time and again, it's been tested and proven that family is ultimately your top and #1 priority. That isn't to say friends aren't impt - I value friends more than you can ever imagine. I guess it's true how they say blood's thicker than water. Haha, I guess I should be used to it by now. The boons and banes of being the oldest (of my generation) in the family come as a complete package and I am thankful for my sister nonetheless. I know she depends on me cus I'm the only person she can turn to, and I'm glad she turns to me and not to (bad) influences outside. Each time I look at her I see a bit of myself and I really wanna see her excel. My sister recently got promoted to CGS's NCC CSM (that's like #1 in her CCA I think) and I'm immensely proud of her. I know she'll do a good job in leading her CCA cus she's got those innate qualities that I've seen in leaders all through my years of being one in school. I'll be supporting her in the sidelines and giving her all the moral support she can ask for. My sister's my best friend. I tell her anything and everything and so does she - and it's amazing how that works out for us, we have soul-to-soul, heart-to-heart talks with absolutely no fear of judgment. More recently, we've been going out for dinners VERY OFTEN (and growing fat in the process HAHA) but I'm thankful for all these little meals and chit-chat sessions we have with each other cus every moment spent with that little cuteshit is a moment well-spent. So i guess after reasoning with myself haha I'm not as moody. I'm sorry Disco, Shangzhi/Chinsoon/JCEY/PL for having to pangseh you guys this weekend, we will go out soon. Right now I need to help someone ace her Mid Years. (: CLAY, THIS IS FOR YOU, YOU BETTER JIAYOU AND WORK HARD (Y) Cheers to all the older brothers/sisters out there :D Love your little siblings while you have the chance. Whether you know it or not, life without them is painful and unbearable. They're a part of you, innately. (: EDIT/: I finally managed to catch up with Shangzhiiiiiiiiii (my long lost RV senior and v awesm pal) online the other night (wee hours of the morning actl). HAHA we talked about so many random things, it's amazing how we can still talk to each other like old times although it's been SOOOO LONG since we last talked. (: HAHA, such are the little miracles of friendship <3. :D GUESS WHAT, WE BOTH LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HAHAHA. He srsly rocks. At first I was rly skeptical cus all his songs were about love and stuff, and I was thinking to myself, what can a 16 yr old know about love?!?! (All his female love interests in his MVs are taller than him, btw) but I guess HE/HIS MUSIC GREW ON ME :D I love his high and pitch-perfect voice :D Aft watching some of this interviews and stuff I find him rly charismatic and he gives off those next-door-type of guy feel. :D I think he's gonna make it back AND I AM A FIRM, FIRM SUPPORTER :D WATCH THIS, SZ intro-ed this song to me hahaha i think it's awesome. :D |